Thursday 28 November 2013

Perfect Christmas Gifts For Him..under £30

Mens gifts are ridiculously tricky to buy, unless the men in your life have a hobby which they still require items for, then you are left with the inevitable selection of socks, pants, and hankies. I have been checking out the highstreet and online and hope to give you some ideas for Christmas/tree presents for Dads/Husbands/Brothers/Brothers in law/nephews....all for under £30.


Some of these are super obvious, so apologies.... Mens gifts are difficult!:


itunes Gift Card - Apple Store
Top 20 CD £10
Pick a CD from the Top 20 there are some fab bands/compilations around at the moment.
Liz Earle's Shaving Duo - John Lewis £28
Uniqlo Unisex Cashmere Scarf £29.90
House Of Fraser Linea Leather Glove with wool and cashmere lining was £40 now £24
M&S Extrafine Pure Wool Jumper £35*
This is a little over £30 but is a really good buy looks great on and washes well.

Topman Green Tartan Flannel Shirt £30
Get your man to style the flannel shirt like DB above, wear loose over a T-Shirt
The Check shirt above would look fab with straight jeans and boots as in this image.


Halfords Interior Car Cleaner Kit £15
Boring but my husband said he would love it?!
John Lewis Skull Candy Uprock Earphones £24.95
Not quite Dr Dre but have had good reviews.

Asda Alex Ferguson Autobiography £12
A sports autobiography always a winner!
Asda John Bishop How Did All This Happen £9
I always buy at least one 'funny' autobiography for one of the men in my family each year.

Asda Save with Jamie £12
There are quite a few cookery books available Nigel Slater, The Hairy Bikers,  Gordon Ramsay..perfect if your man's a cook!
So there you have it, my suggestions for men's presents under £30...it was tough especially as I restricted my budget to £30. I really hope it has given you a little inspiration or at least some ideas about the type of things you can look for.

Now back to my comfort zone...girls stuff, 
My Style over the last couple of days: 

Scarf: Becksondergaard
Camo Jacket: Primark
Jumper: Topshop
Skorts: Zara
Boots: Russell and Bromley
Pretty dull schoolrun outfit
Parka: Zara
Scarf: Topshop
Jumper: Topshop
Jeans: Skinny bootlegs Diesel
Suede Tassel Boots: New Look

Do you have any ideas for presents for men? Do you find it as tricky to buy for men as me? I would love to hear from you.
Thanks so much for reading xx

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the help - really needed, men ARE hard to buy for

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspired!! Thanks FMC, love KJB xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have picked some super stuff for the chaps too!! Men are ridiculously hard to buy for!! Don't laugh but for my dad I'm buying a frame for him to grow his runner beans.....bless him for requesting such a practical present!! At least he will get the use out of it and it won't be unloved and stuffed in a drawer never to see the light of day again! Lol x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love hearing from you or contact me on Schoolrunstyle@outlook.com